Mitsubishi Triton MR 2.4L DPF Model Ignite Exhaust
Make 4 payments of $72.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Share this product:
Playtime Ignite 3" (76mm) DPF Turbo Back Sports Exhaust System
Give your 4x4 a sweet upgrade with a new exhaust system. Manufactured & designed locally in Victoria, our in house products will give your vehicle improved performance, better fuel economy, and a more desirable sound. Not only are they more durable as well, there's no need for retuning the ECU or a dyno run. They also give a better towing experience.
Our exhausts are easy to install, and come with an installation kit. Our systems are CNC mandrel bent, using 3 inch aluminised steel tubing, 10mm thick cut laser plates to ensure maximum durability, and maximum satisfaction with your upgrade!
Designed for Mitsubishi's 2.4L 4N15 MIVEC Inline 4 diesel engine, and can handle a DPF delete if desired.
The DPF exhaust systems available for the 2.4L Turbo Diesel Mitsubishi MR Triton (2018-2020):
- Pipe Only
Turbo Back (DPF Delete) exhaust system options:
- Cat & Muffler
- Cat & Resonator
- Cat & Pipe Only
- No Cat & Muffler
- No Cat & Hotdog
- No Cat & Pipe Only
THESE OPTIONS ARE SOLD FOR OFFROAD AND RACING USE ONLY. PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE
Note: An ECU Recalibration is required when deleting your DPF.
- Remove rear tail pipe and muffler assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove centre connecting and DPF pipe from the vehicle.
- Fit the DPF pipe to the DPF flange using the factory spring loaded bolts.
- Fit the connecting pipe section to the DPF pipe and tighten finger tight with the supplied 3/8 UNC nuts.
- Fit the pipe only/resonator or muffler section to the connecting pipe and tighten finger tight with the supplied 3/8 UNC nuts.
- Fit the tailpipe to the pipe only/resonator or muffler section and tighten finger tight with the supplied 3/8 UNC nuts.
- Check over exhaust making sure everything is aligned and then tighten all bolts and nuts from the front to back of the vehicle.
- Enjoy your IGNITE exhaust!