Ford Ranger Raptor 2.0L DPF Model Ignite Exhaust
Make 4 payments of $70.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Share this product:
Playtime Ignite 3" (76mm) DPF Back Sports Exhaust System
Give your 4x4 a sweet upgrade with a new exhaust system. Manufactured & designed locally, our in house products will give your vehicle improved performance, better fuel economy, and a more desirable sound. Not only are they more durable as well, there's no need for retuning the ECU or a dyno run. They also give a better towing experience.
Our exhausts are easy to install, and don’t require complicated ECU remapping or tuning on the dyno. We use CNC 3 inch mandrel bends, 3 inch aluminised steel tubing, 10mm thick cut laser plates to ensure maximum durability, and maximum satisfaction with your upgrade!
The DPF Back exhaust systems available for the 2.0L Turbo Diesel Ford Ranger Raptor:
- Pipe Only
- Remove rear tail pipe and muffler assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove centre connecting and DPF pipe from the vehicle.
- Fit the DPF pipe to the DPF flange using the factory nuts and bolts.
- Fit the diff pipe section to the DPF pipe and tighten finger tight with the supplied 3/8 UNC nuts.
- Check over exhaust making sure everything is aligned and then tighten all bolts and nuts from the front to back of the vehicle.
- Enjoy your IGNITE exhaust!