Nissan Navara 2021 D23 NP300 Ignite Exhaust
SUITS 2021 MODEL
Make 4 payments of $76.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Share this product:
Playtime Ignite 3" (76mm) DPF and Turbo Back Sports Exhaust System
Give your 4x4 a sweet upgrade with a new exhaust system. Manufactured & designed locally, our in house products will give your vehicle improved performance, better fuel economy, and a more desirable sound. Not only are they more durable as well, there's no need for retuning the ECU or a dyno run. They also give a better towing experience.
Our exhausts are easy to install, and don’t require complicated ECU remapping or tuning on the dyno. Our systems are CNC mandrel bent, using 3 inch aluminised steel tubing, 10mm thick cut laser plates to ensure maximum durability, and maximum satisfaction with your upgrade!
Designed for Nissan's 2.3L YS23DDTT turbodiesel 4 cylinder engine.
The DPF exhaust upgrade for the TD Nissan D23 Navara (2021 model) are available in these configurations:
Turbo Back (DPF Delete) exhaust system options:
- Cat & Resonator
- Cat & Pipe Only
- No Cat & Hotdog
- No Cat & Pipe Only
THESE OPTIONS ARE SOLD FOR OFFROAD AND RACING USE ONLY. PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE
Note: An ECU Recalibration is required when deleting your DPF.
Different specs, depends on selection.
2 Year Warranty.
All of our products are fully backed by Australian manufacturer warranty.
Each product we sell comes with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian law.
Should the item you receive be faulty in any way, please contact us and we’ll make sure the correct process is followed so the issue can be addressed as quickly as possible for you.
- Remove rear tail pipe and muffler assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove centre connecting and DPF pipe from the vehicle.
- Using the factory DPF flange nuts and supplied 4mm adaptor plate with 2.5” gasket fit the DPF pipe and tighten finger tight.
- Fit the pipe only/resonator section to the DPF pipe and tighten finger tight with the supplied 3/8 UNC nuts.
- Fit the tailpipe to the pipe only/resonator or muffler section and tighten finger tight with the supplied 3/8 UNC nuts.
- Check over exhaust making sure everything is aligned and then tighten all bolts and nuts from the front to back of the vehicle.
- Enjoy your IGNITE exhaust!